Monday 19 September 2011

Go Natural with Argan Oil Conditioner

Go natural and save a ton! I just found out that the Moroccan oil that my hair stylist wanted me to try this month has a lot of chemical ingredients rather than being pure oil.

Though she didn't say that it was 100% natural, I wasn't expecting it to have all of these chemicals in it and very little of the effective Argan oil ingredient, which seems to be a very effective conditioner

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Argania Spinoza Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Linseed Extract (Linum Usitatissimum), Fragrance (Supplement), D&C Yellow 11, D&C Red 17, Coumarin, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone

Some of these things are pretty suspect and I don't want them on my hair especially as it's a product that you leave on rather than wash out.

You can buy pure argan oil, which is expensive but you need very little to make a difference to your hair. Just comb a few drops into wet hair after washing and dry as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment